Chainsaw Safety - Rose Lake SGA
Important details to keep in mind:
- These free classes are designed for beginners wishing to improve their skills, and there is no sawyer certification provided.
- Priority registration will be given to MUCC members and OTG volunteers. Become an MUCC member HERE.
- This year, there will be two courses offered. One in the southern Lower Peninsula and one in the northern Lower Peninsula.
- Saturday, March 14 and Sunday, March 15 at Rose Lake Shooting Range
- Saturday, March 28 and Sunday, March 29 Grayling Nature Center (Sunday project site in a separate location in Grayling)
Each course is an entire weekend. The in-class instruction day will be Saturday, and the field/practice day will be Sunday. On Sunday, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions in the field and practice their skills by felling, limbing and bucking trees. This day will also serve as an OTG project that will improve wildlife habitat on public land.
There are 25 seats open per class. Registration opens on January 2, 2020.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|